Saturday 4 February 2023

 I’m not getting much so far. I can tell you that your Grandfather William’s mother died 12th January 1945. She was a widow and was living in 13 Ewing Street. Looking at John Quigley, known as Jack, he was in the army Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers and was wounded in April 1918. I have not found anything other than his marriage in 1922. I can tell you that there is little information on the trees on ancestry. There is a date to say that Maureen died 2017 in Londonderry but no birth date.
I can tell you that William’s sister was still living in 13 Ewing Street October 1951. Catherine Mary was married Thomas Henry Tait. Catherine died 9th October 1951.
Joseph Quigley, William’s father may have died in 1923 or 1936.
Joseph Quigley May have been born 26th August 1854 to Adam Quigley and Jane Moore. They married 1848 and there was a big family. I can give you more info on them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment